We’re looking for a couple of superstars to join our team part-time (15-20 hours/week) or as an internship for the fall and/or winter semesters. We are happy to work with candidates to get school credit where possible as well. We are seeking candidates hoping to start their own businesses someday.
It’s an all-hands-on-deck job, with a combination of:
- Run of the mill stuff: administrative support, scheduling, prepping for meetings
- Cool stuff: social media, marketing
- Super cool stuff: changing the way parents choose and buy the things they need for their children.
Time committed would be paid in meals and Metrocards… but there is huge growth potential. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to break into the tech start-up world. We are a young company, and as such, there's plenty of room for you to grow and take on new responsibility. Our team is built upon mutual respect, autonomy, and a humble awareness and acceptance of our strengths and weaknesses. We're looking for someone to work with us, not for us.
- You are a current (or recent) undergrad or graduate student
- You love social media
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You want to work in startups in New York City.
- You must be a self-starter, able to think outside the box, humble but confident, an outstanding writer, funny and witty (they aren’t the same).
- You love babies and kids!
Nice to have
- You've worked with startups and/or small companies
- You have proficiency with HMTL/CSS to code mockups as necessary.
- Use the form at right.
- Please do not include a formal cover letter, instead please use the cover letter space at right to provide us with 5 sample tweets and your best user acquisition idea.